Sunday, November 10, 2013

Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones

http://www.amazon.com/Escaping-Reality-contemporary-Romance-Secret-ebook/dp/B00CSIXEF0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384140566&sr=8-1&keywords=escaping+reality
 
 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From the age of eighteen, Amy has been running from the ghosts in her past. The problem is, she doesn't even know what dark force she is running from. Tragedy has left her alone with only a handler to guide her. Just when she was getting comfortable in her identity, a message is delivered and she is ripped from one life and thrown into a new one where she must start again.

Waiting for her plane, Amy locks her gaze upon the most entrancing man her eyes have met, Liam Stone. The prodigal architect and billionaire is a dominant man who knows what he wants and doesn't take no for an answer. Amy knows that letting him past her defenses will only put him in danger but she can't fight the tempting safety he provides her.

"I barely know this man and somehow he digs deep into my soul and speaks to me like no one else ever has."

Her past is becoming increasingly hard to hide from Liam. He pushes through all of her boundaries, demanding no less than everything from her. There seem to be too many odd coincidences prickling at her distant memories, from Liam to her bad-boy neighbor Jared.

"The sense of familiarity with this man is instant, and I freeze, unable to move away. I am terrified, and not of Jared. Terrified of this piercing black hole that I know too well will suck me into a place where everything and everyone is a potential threat. I swore I would never return to this place but I feel the fingers of the beast reaching for me, pulling me inside."

Something is there waiting to be discovered or remembered. Amy starts looking into her past while Liam is out of town and only becomes further puzzled. Who ripped her world apart and why? Can anyone really be trusted including Liam?

That is a question you'll have to find out for yourself....

I was glued to the pages of this book, heart pounding mystery with some pretty "stimulating" steamy scenes. It is such a unique plot and grabs you from the start. Can't wait for Infinite Possibilities (Book2) to see what Liam has up his sleeve *evil grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment