Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Shattered Ties - ON SALE


Shattered Ties teaser:
____________________________

One minute, I was standing there, waiting for him, and the next, I was knocked down to the ground. I shrieked as a body pinned me against the ground.
“Shut up!” a voice growled out as a hand clamped over my mouth.
Ally. I was so screwed.
I tried to push her off of me, but it was no use. For as tiny as she was, she was strong.
“You think you’re so badass, walking around with Jesse like you own him. Well, I’ve got news for you. He’s mine, and you need to stay the fuck away from him.”
“Emma! Where are you?” Jesse called from close-by.
Thank God.
Ally cursed under her breath. “You tell him about this, and I’ll beat the ever-loving shit out of you. Remember what I said—he’s mine.”
She was gone as silently as she’d appeared. I was still lying on the ground in shock when Jesse walked up to me.
 

______________________________

Shattered Ties links:


Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Ties-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00GM0PF7A/ref=la_B00BLUXIVQ_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409796956&sr=1-7 




New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author
Torn Series, Ties Series, Breaking Alexandria, Taming Alec
Deception is available for preorder! http://bit.ly/1qRPTLp

No comments:

Post a Comment