Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ruined by Tracy Wolff

http://www.amazon.com/Ruined-Ethan-Frost-Loveswept-Romance-ebook/dp/B00EGMV24G/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1387765577&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Ruined+Tracy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



What a start to a series. Chloe and Ethan's story is full of emotion and sexual tension, bringing together two damaged people with long buried secrets that could shatter their very fragile relationship.

Chloe Girard took a summer internship at a Frost Industries hoping to start a new life away from her tortuous past. She never expected to meet Mr Frost himself behind the smoothie counter in the cafeteria on the first day let alone have a battle of wills over drinking his 'Ethan's Special' concoction.

Ethan Frost is immediately intrigued by the woman before him. He wants Chloe and won't stop until he breaks down her resolve. He knows there is something in her past that keeps her from getting close but not the extent of the damage or the cause until one exceptionally heated encounter cracks Chloe's facade.



"He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.


But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we we share will only tear us apart."


I was not expecting the plot twist at the end. It completely caught me off guard and wrenched my soul. You can feel both Chloe and Ethan's pain, for they are both broken souls lost in a sea of emotions. When the past comes back to haunt them and tie them both together in a way I never imagined, I could do nothing but stare in utter shock wondering what the heck just happened. Well played, Tracy, well played! You have definitely hooked me!

No comments:

Post a Comment